Thursday, October 30, 2008

NetBeans

Without blaming it (there are cool features despite its slowness in general, e.g. built-in reverse engineering tool), but I have a question:

Is there any purpose for putting the "show line numbers in my java editor" THAT deep?

Tools->Options->Advanced Options (button in the bottom of the opened dialog)->Options->Editing->Editor Settings, Properties in the right frame->Line Numbers->tick.

Uf.

Product Version: NetBeans IDE 6.1 (Build 200805300101)
Java: 1.6.0_07; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 10.0-b23
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1252; en_US (nb)

This year NetBeans celebrates its 10 anniversary. Despite what I have just written above, I wish the NetBeans team good luck!

It has been my first IDE for Java development, when I developed a first 'serious' java application (3 months course project officially, 2 weeks of man work in practice). Thank you, guys.

No comments: